In our action-oriented leadership and human factors trainings we use Ninecubes interpersonal skills lab. The LAB consists of a real-time simulation for behavioral training, a measuring instrument for behavioral analysis and transfer tools for the practical relevance.
Human factors CRM healthcare
Human factors CRM healthcare
Swiss AviationTraining's established tradition of developing and providing premium human factor crew ressource management (CRM) training to the air transportation industry can become your asset to empower your organisation.
“Non-technical skills are an important component of surgical skill, particularly in relation to the development and maintenance of a surgeon’s situational awareness. Experience from other industries suggests that it may be possible to improve the ability of surgeons to manage their own situation awareness, through training, intraoperative briefings and intraoperative workload management.” (Mishra et al., 2008)
„Effective teamwork can help decrease the number of small problems and prevent them from escalating to more serious situations. The most effective and sustainable route to improved safety is in capturing these minor problems and identifying related system improvements, combined with training in safe team working.” (Catchpole et al., 2007)At Swiss AviationTraining, we facilitate and provide training opportunities for medical teams and other health care settings which rely heavily on the timely and concerted functioning of highly qualified individuals.
Swiss AviationTraining's Human Factor Training enables your organisation to:
- adopt a safety culture and launch safety-oriented standardization
- endorse good practice and increase diligence
- improve collaboration and avoid coordination pitfalls
- enhance team work skills and implement continued skills training
- coach communication pathways and promote appropriate assertiveness
- step up on situational awareness & strengthen high quality decision-making
- Please contact us if you would like further information on admission requirements, tailored modules, course lengths, dates and / or fees.
- Unfortunately, we cannot consider course registrations of individuals.
- Haller, G., Lübbeke-Wolff, A., Macheret, F., Kindler, V. & Hoffmeyer. P. (2011). De l’aviation à la chirurgie : le défi de la sécurité. Rev Med Suisse, 7: 670-3
- Bericht aus Hôpitaux universitaires de Genève, Juli-August 2010, p. 17: Un pilote de Swiss aux HUG
- van Vegten A., Tanner M., Ammann C., Giovanoli P., Giuliani F., Kiss H. & Noethiger C. (2011). ChecklistenKULTur. Schweizerische Ärztezeitung, 40: 1547-1550
- Ausschnitt aus dem Qualitätsbericht des Universitätsspitals Zürich , 2012, p. 28 & 29: Sichere Chirurgie
- Martina Frei, SonntagsZeitung, 13. Januar 2013, p. 61: Widersprich dem Chef und rette Leben!
- René Staubli, Tages Anzeiger, 27. Mai 2013, Safety first - Ärzte lernen von Piloten
- Der Faktor Mensch in der Fliegerei und im Gesundheitswesen, 13. Februar 2015, Universitätsspital Zürich