Excellently-trained technical personnel are crucial to any airline’s success. Our type training courses and customized training can equip you with all the knowledge and skills required.
The rating certificates you will earn from us are approved in:
- Europe (EASA Part 147)
- Australia (CASA).
Our training has also been recognized many other countries.
Your training will be conducted as closely as possible to the real world of day-to-day aviation operations. Thanks to our close ties to Swiss International Air Lines, we are able to incorporate a lot of operational and maintenance data into our courses.
All our instructors are highly-qualified aircraft technicians, and their many years of aviation experience go into the training they provide. From familiarization to customized courses, our type-specific training can be tailored to your particular needs.
Our state-of-the-art equipment – which includes computer-based training, full-flight simulators (Airbus A320, A330, A340, Embraer 190, ERJ 145, Boeing 777, CSeries and Avro RJ) and our Simfinity fixed-base simulators – means that our training environment is as realistic as it can be.
Why SAT Technical Training?
- B1, B2, B1/B2 courses in the same timeslot
- Type rating courses to Level 1, 2, 3 at the same time
- Embraer 170/190/L and ERJ 135/145 courses in English, German, Polish or Russian
- Manuals continuously updated in accordance with maintenance and operational document revisions
- Valuable feedback for your management
- Run-up courses with check-out
- Borescope courses with assessment options
- Electronic examination options
- The only approved training provider in Australia for E-JETs
- The only mechanical/avionics combined approved training school in China
Aircraft types covered
- Airbus A318, A319, A320, A321, A330, A340
- Embraer 170, 190, ERJ 135, ERJ 145
- Bombardier CRJ
- BAe 146, Avro RJ
- Boeing 777-300ER